pregnancy

Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Baby Said, Oooolala Hamburger!!

Dear Soybean,

I listened to NPR this morning and heard this fascinating piece on how you can taste what I eat from the amniotic fluid in the womb and that if I want you to "program" you to like veggies, I should start now.   It's probably too late for you to not like ice cream and hamburgers (sorry!) but I will do what I can to whip my cravings into control.  The human body, or bodies in this case, is so interesting.  :-)   Fascinating, really.  Wouldn't you agree?

Love you, little one.

Mumsie

http://www.npr.org/2011/08/08/139033757/babys-palate-and-food-memories-shaped-before-birth

1 comment:

  1. I craved salsa when I was pregnant with Mattie, and to this day, she could eat salsa with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete