pregnancy

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll have regular please...

Dear Soybean,

We're entering our 15th week together!  Sometimes I'll feel little tickles or "butterfly wings" within and I can't wait until I feel your movements strongly; although I don't know how much of a "beating" I can take.  It's embarrassing but I can already feel myself losing that all-too-wonderful bladder control.  Last week, I had a a sneeze... and you get the picture.  Gross, I agree, but not as gross as you swallowing the same amniotic fluid you've just practiced... eliminating (wink, wink). 

I read that you're developing your eyelashes this week and I sooo hope you have your dad's breathtaking green eyes and loooong eyelashes.  He has lashes that would be the envy of any woman.  I may have said this before, but I just "know" you're a boy.  Even your dad falls into referring to you in the masculine sense.  I had someone tell me this week that I seemed to be a boy's mom kind of person and it's true.  Although if I have to eat my words later because you turn out to be a girl, I won't be disappointed at all, I promise.  I saw THE cutest girl today at Walgreen's.  I probably would have snapped a pic of her on my camera phone had I not worried about her mom thinking I was some child predator (I know I look soo much the part).

I know that it's been a little while since I checked in with you on this blog, so I'm just assuring you that everything is okay on the home front.  The only things changing are the size of my belly and our ever-growing dreams for you.

Love,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment